Salam Sisters: Karima - history buff, loves outer space, full of energy
Meet Karima, standing at 46cm (18in) tall, she's the one you can count on to bring energy and life to any gathering, supply healthy snacks, and school you on historical facts.
Most likely to be: reading about an ancient civilisation, at tennis or archery training, or gazing at the planets and stars through her telescope.
Karima comes with:
- Playmat: Say hi to a 3D version of Karima, brought to life through augmented reality on your smartphone or tablet through the Salam Sisters app, once launched.
- Storybook: Learn more about Karima's world through an original Salam Sisters story and activities (you can color in the pages of the book too!)
- Pre-styled scarf: We wish this came in adult sizes! An easy to slip on and velcro-into-place headscarf so Karima is always stylin' even when she's in a rush on her way to the masjid. Karima's is a colourful pattern.
- Style-your-own scarf: With a nifty bit of elastic at the neck (no pins needed) and free-flowing ends, the style-your-own scarf encourages young minds to get experimental and create their own unique #HijabStyle. Karima's comes in a pearl grey for when she feels like changing things up a bit.
- Undercap: Well, you can't really wear a hijab without one right? So we've designed an undercap specifically for our Salam Sisters, complete with velcro bits making it super easy to put on and hold our girls' hair in place.
- Hairbrush: Because Karima will arrive at your doorstep with her headscarf on, her hair might be a bit bent out of shape. Not to worry, we've included a hairbrush to help put the volume back into her natural curls because hair care counts for hijabi's too!
- Cute outfit: Karima's bringing corduroy back with her bright green corduroy pants. Paired with a sparkly long-length jumper and her favourite trainers with pink and matte gold details.